1- General information about MILBOARD-XV
2- Jetpack Installation for MILBOARD-XV
4- Target Applications
5- Key Features
6- Standard I/O Interfaces
7- Power Compliance
OS: JetPack 4.5.0 (L4T-32.5)
In this blog post, we will explain how to get started with MILBOARD-XV, Forecr's rugged fanless military computer.
MILBOARD-XV, with its NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™ processor, allows to perform signal processing for intelligence and distributed edge computing, surveillance, targeting, command, and control applications on-board embedded air, ground, undersea, and surface vehicle platforms. Optimized for AI and machine learning, its integrated NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™ module boasts a 512-core CUDA-capable Volta GPU, 8-core ARMv8 CPU, deep learning, and multimedia accelerators.
Here is MILBOARD-XV without module.
For Jetpack installation on MILBOARD-XV, please click following link.
- Civil and Military processing
- All kinds of applications included artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning,
- Military and civil mission tactical processing (computer/ server) in ground vehicle.
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™
- 8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU,8 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
- 512-Core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores
- 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137GB/s
- Power Nominal 28VDC, 18VDC-32VDC @7A
- MIL-STD-1275/704, MIL-STD-810,MIL-STD-461
4 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces
4 x RS232 (Isolated), 4 x RS422 (Isolated)
2 x Control Area Network (CAN) v2.0 ports (Isolated)
3 x USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0)
1 x HDMI
EXPANSION CARD SLOT
1x M.2 NVMe SSD Slot
Nominal Input Power: 28VDC
Power Input Range: 18VDC – 32VDC
Maximum Power Consumption:
60W (28VDC @ 2.14A) with optional cards
Thank you for reading our blog post.