1- Overview of MILBOX-XV
2- Target applications
3- Key features and connectors
4- Standard I/O interfaces
5- Power compliance
In this blog post, we will explain how to getting started with MILBOX-XV.
The MILBOX-XV, with its Jetson AGX-Xavier processor, allows to perform signal processing for intelligence and distributed edge computing, surveillance, targeting, command and control applications on-board embedded air, ground, undersea, and surface vehicle platforms. Optimized for AI and machine learning, its integrated Jetson AGX Xavier module boasts a 512-core CUDA-capable Volta GPU, 8-core ARMv8 CPU, deep learning and multimedia accelerators.
- Civil and Military processing
- All kinds of applications included artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning
- Military and civil mission tactical processing (computer/ server) in ground vehicle
NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™
• 8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU,8 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
• 512-Core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores
• 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137GB/s
• Power Nominal 28VDC, 18VDC-32VDC @7A
• Size ; 210.2x256x9.2 for Body , 210.2x296x9.2 for Base
• MIL-STD-1275/704, MIL-STD-810,MIL-STD-461
• Circular Connectors compatible with MIL standards
X2 connector includes HDMI and USB2.0 lines. Mating connector: UP01L18 M042C BK1 Z1ZB.
X3 connector is defined as USB3.0 connector. Mating connector: MP11ZS08 2007 BK1 Z1AS
X4, X5, X6 and X7 connectors are defined as GigaBit Ethernet connectors. Mating connector: MP11ZS08 0008 BK1 Z1AS
X8 connector includes RS 232/422 and CanBus line. Mating connector: MP11ZS08 2007 BK1 Z1AS
4 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces
4 x RS232 (Isolated), 4 x RS422 (Isolated)
2 x Control Area Network (CAN) v2.0 ports (Isolated)
3 x USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0)
1 x HDMI
• Nominal Input Power: 28VDC
• Power Input Range: 18VDC – 32VDC
Maximum Power Consumption:
• 60W (28VDC @ 2.14A) with optional cards
Thank you for reading our blog post.